Monolith Soft x News
Nintendo Assisted Monolith Soft With Xenoblade Chronicles X
January 20, 2016 – 05:27 am
Many challenges were overcome
The latest issue of Japanese publication Famitsu has revealed interesting details about the development process of Xenoblade Chronicles X on the Wii U.
Being such a huge task for Monolith Soft, executive director Tetsuya Takahashi explained the many challenges the developer was required to overcome and how Nintendo was able to offer a helping hand being so closely linked to the project.
The development team originally used basic technology for online functionality and Nintendo then stepped in to assist with the sci-fi role playing game’s online portion.
Takahashi noted the vital experience gained and how it could be applied to Monolith Soft’s future projects:
We were able to implement online elements by cooperating with Nintendo and I’d like to use that feedback in making the next title. Originally we used very basic technology for online elements of this game...we decided not to use cutting edge technology. HD and online were new experiences for us and rushing has no use. It’s a bit similar to boxing: if you stand till the end, you will win. We faced the development with this in mind.
The executive director of Xenoblade Chronicles X also discussed the challenges of creating a map five times the size of the original Xenoblade Chronicles game on the Wii, along with the requirement of incorporating a large amount of quests and equipment:
As the volume was large, the most troublesome thing was debugging (laughs). As this was our first HD title, it was decided from the start that we won’t use cutting edge technology. When I considered what is the strength of Monolith Soft, I came to the conclusion it’s the ability to neatly put together huge volume.
You might also like
Nintendo Direct: Monolith Soft\’s X Gameplay Footage Shown
X - New Wii U Title in Development by Monolith Soft (HD)
Science View Topic Kit - It's Alive!
Toy (Delta Education)
- No Assembly
- Easy and safe cleanup
- Activity cards and newsletter included
Laugh Lines for Educators
- Staff lounges.
- Bulletin boards.
- Meeting icebreakers.
- Newsletters.Laugh Lines for Educators is just the right pick - me - up to bring a lighthearted
Mobile Application (Thomas App Drive)
- 1. Their Supplier Directory, listing over 8 of the world s top suppliers - that s more suppliers than you would even find in two month s worth of Google searches...
- 2. An interactive members forum - the place to meet others sellers and share advice. This is run by Community Manager, Marc Ransom.
- 3. An eBay Tips center, for eBay strategies and the latest eBay news and hot trends.
- 4. Their Research and Analysis Lab, a software tool that crunches the numbers and determines what products will make you money!
- 5. A Learning and Training Center, teaching you all you need to know to get started and ramp up your online selling.
- 6. Bonus Guides: 7 PDF eBook s covering hot topics like sourcing electronics, drop shipping and finding fantastic suppliers.
- 7. Comprehensive customer support -- 12 hours per day, from Monday - Friday. That s right -- access to real, experienced support staff who will answer your questions...
- 8. Access to a newsletter series which covers the basics of online selling from the myths of importing to deciding what to import and how to manage orders and listings...
- 9. A 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE -- no risk if you decide it s not for you after you test it out and go through all the information they provide.
Software (Topics Entertainment)
- Design & publish any document you can imagine - with PDF & commercial printing output
- Ideal for home, small business, school, college and professional users alike
- Packed with over 2, document wizards, 300 fonts and 600 object styles
- Deluxe Graphics pack includes 60, clipart images, 20, superb photos, and 20, ready-to-use internet graphics
- Includes a bonus 100, Deluxe Graphics Pack DVD
TOPICS ENTERTAINMENT Workforce Bible ( Windows )
Software (Topics Entertainment)
- Learn the profound messages stored in thsi ancient work, and the impact it has had through the ages
- Complete guide to all book of the Bible, as well as information for better understanding
- Simple search tool for finding the right Bible verse, no watter what situation
- Also includes clip art for decorating Christian newsletters and bulletins