PC Pro Newsletter
FBI is advising – If anyone in an organization receives an email from the CEO or any executive asking them to wire transfer money to pay a bill, make sure they make a telephone call and double check the accuracy.
– In this month’s newsletter, we examine the challenges that electric vehicle drivers are facing, results from a new employer survey about employee use of medical marijuana and a new initiative launched by NIOSH devoted to promoting “total worker health.”
– This month’s newsletter outlines the increasing importance of a company’s reputation and how to mitigate reputational risks, examines encouraging new numbers released by OSHA and looks at the results of a new survey that shows a troubling disparity between concern about, and preparedness for, cyber attacks.
- This month, the newsletter examines a warning from OSHA about HCS compliance, how medical marijuana laws can make a zero-tolerance policy dangerous for employers and how a “best practices” exclusion might cost a company millions.
- This month’s newsletter examines a major change in how OSHA determines its site inspections, the Astros’ data breach, and how a recent court decision affects employees’ off-duty drug use.
– This month’s issue of P&C Pro-File takes a look at the new OSHA reporting rule for workplace injuries, examines what you need to know about drones and considers a strategy for boosting return-to-work.
25 Most Commonly Stolen Passwords- How clever is your password? If it’s on the list below, your password is just as easily stolen as it is remembered. Protect yourself by making sure you’re not using one of the top 25 most commonly stolen passwords of 2014, as determined by IT security firm SplashData.
- This month’s issue of the P&C Pro-file newsletter looks at what employers can do to combat rising drug costs, strategies for avoiding customer lawsuits and new info on data breaches.
- This month’s issue of the P&C Pro-File newsletter examines the impact of a recent Supreme Court decision, takes a look at OSHA’s proposed changes to PPE standards, and offers advice on managing a social media crisis.
- This month, the P&C Pro-File newsletter takes a look at the Anthem data breach, fall safety news from OSHA and integrating wellness with risk management.
- This month’s newsletter covers the extension of TRIA, the importance of cyber security in 2015 and the top 5 types of workers’ comp injuries.
- This month’s newsletter covers a change in the P&C insurance market, the potentially severe flu season and how brandjacking can affect your company’s social media presence.
- December’s newsletter covers the American Medical Association’s new classification of obesity and how it could affect your workers’ compensation insurance, split-point updates for 2015 and a reminder of when OSHA’s new reporting guidelines go into effect.
-Our monthly newsletters highlight hot risk management topics and will allow you to explore emerging risks & additional coverages.
- Learn all about OSHA’s new recordkeeping and reporting requirements and recent data breaches at companies such as Home Depot and Jimmy John’s in this issue of the P&C Pro-File Newsletter.
- September’s newsletter covers the extended comment period for OSHA’s proposed injury tracking tool, common ergonomic mistakes to avoid and key elements your business continuity plan may be missing.
- This month’s newsletter covers the costs of work-related stress, an update on the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act and new job discrimination guidelines for pregnant workers.
: This month’s P&C Pro-File newsletter unveils results from Zywave’s 2014 Workers’ Compensation survey and covers minimizing your internship-related liability, the experience rating adjustment and the recent changes to OSHA’s Site-Specific Targeting program.
AE Publisher Pro 3 Platinum
Software (Nova Development US)
Font Pack Pro Master Collection for PC [Download]
Digital Software (Summitsoft)
SR Adam Tree 5 pcs/set 100% Hand Painted Oil Paintings Home Decoration With Wood Framed Artwork And Read To Hang Modern Canvas Art Wall Decor
Ability Office 6 - 30 Day Free Trial [Download]
HP Everyday Photo Paper, Matte (100 Sheets, 8.5 x 11 Inches)
What does the company Panel PC Pro offer?
Panel PC Pro offer many different types of panel computer screens in various sizes. They also carry touch screen panel screens which is the newest technology out on the market. Along with processors and cable cords needed to run your computer.