It news of Nepal
Nepal earthquake: day one - as it happened
June 24, 2015 – 07:50 am
Victims [in Kathmandu] were taken to the nearby Bir Emergency Hospital, where doctors battled to save lives and treat the wounded.
Gajendra Mani Shah, a doctor, told the Guardian that the hospital was dealing mainly with head traumas and limb injuries from falling rubble. He estimated that the hospital had treated about 400 patients.
Shah was treating two Indian tourists with head injuries and said the hospital authorities were trying to get hold of the Indian embassy to inform them of the patients’ situation.
Victims were lying in rows on mattresses, surrounded by blood-soaked tissues and overflowing bedpans. Patients also lined the corridors, hooked up to IVs hanging off metal railings behind them.
One family were sat with their 20-year-old relative, Kanchan Sunwar, who had collapsed when the earthquake struck. She had been with friends in the main square when they saw the buildings sway and start to fall.
Her friends said she fainted and had been in and out of conscious since she was brought to the hospital. “She’s in shock, ” her family said.
The hospital was working over capacity into the evening, with doctors being called in from leave.
One doctor, Erabesh Gyawali was not meant to be on shift on Saturday, but he came into work after the first tremor hit. He was with his wife riding their scooter when the quake happened. They were thrown off the bike and narrowly missed being hit by falling rubble from a building.
You might also like
News of Nepal from Nepali TV UK 25 Aug Hourly www nepalitv com
naya sambidhan 2072, (new constitution of Nepal 2015)
Mobile Application (Raremile.com)
- Now it will be easy to read all popular news paper at once and share a news with your friends.
- Just open the navigation menu and select the news paper read it or take a screenshot of a current page and share it with your contacts via
- -wifi direct
Latest Employment News
Mobile Application (yuvaa needs)
- Get the latest updates of all employments news from every sectors. Emphasis being given to important details such as how to apply, date of opening and closing of...
- You can get information about the current jobs opening in both government as well as the private sector. You can get complete updates of all recruiters like UPSC...
- Current job opening section of yuvaneeds.com not only cover all India open competitions of Government and private sectors , but also state government recruitment...
- The main aim of this app is to help all the students or job seekers from every corners of the world regardless caste, sex, or locations. Because it s during this...
- So, this is the complete app. covering every minute details that a student need during his course of study and even after it. And the solution provided by us is...
- Without wasting any more time grasp such golden opportunity and be a part of India s most successful career
- So be a part of this website and assure yourself of a bright future.
- - Latest jobs
- - Government Jobs
Mobile Application (PineNuts Devs)
- Fast and immediate news reader
- Major newspapers from USA, UK, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, India or Argentina
- The best for the daily user
Eco Knight :Tractor Rival
Mobile Application (蔡远玉)
- 1 or 2 player battle mode.
- Earn coins as you save trees.
- Unlock high end items, the sports car, the jet, even buy the earth.
- Gamble and double your money against the other player if you win.
- Beautiful relaxing music and calming art work.
India Daily News
Mobile Application (Mobility Labs)
- Highly user friendly with several setup options that you could configure as per your needs
- Read all news articles or read it by news paper source
- Swipe news articles to read the next one.
- Read full-text news by using built-in Instapaper or by clicking the headline of the article to view full news article from the news source.
- Update articles when you need
What are the latest news about the Buddha Boy in Nepal? | Yahoo Answers
He was allegedly seen close to his meditation site short after he disappeared by a group of monks. They reported he said he was going into the forest for a quieter place to meditate, that he'd be back in 6 years and to tell his parents not to worry.