Get the latest news, resources, tools, and guidance to help you deploy Windows 10; migrate from Windows 8.1 or Windows 7; and manage your existing Windows client infrastructures successfully—and with less effort.
In each edition of the Windows IT Pro Insider, you will find:
- Information about all of the new resources and tools available.
- Tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your Windows experience, including advice on deploying and managing Internet Explorer and Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) technologies as part of your overall desktop infrastructure.
- Best practices and tips from Microsoft product team members, industry experts, Microsoft MVPs, IT professionals, and IT managers around the world.
- Insight into upcoming events and new training and certification options.
- Advance notice—for Insider subscribers only—of upcoming tools, resources, events, and evaluation opportunities.
Newsletters, Brochures and More
RLFisher DBA RLF Home Newsletter Valance, Medium, Indigo
Mac PDF Maker? | Yahoo Answers
Actually, the Mac *is* a PDF maker — that functionality has been built right into Mac OS X from the beginning. :) From the Print dialog/sheet in any application, you should see a PDF button which, when clicked, gives you a little menu of options related to PDFs, one of which is simply to save whatever you were going to print as a PDF. Some applications, like Preview or Pages, also have their own options to export a document or picture you're working on as a PDF. Hope that helps!