Computer News of Bangladesh
InfoLink is an IT solution company. InfoLink started its journey with aim of providing very high level software and technology support. The Company has developed with very talented force of IT experts who are creative and forward thinking in their approach. They are always ready to provide proper IT related solution based on clients demand. InfoLink believe in quality and service because, quality and service creates its own demand. InfoLink pricing is neither cheap nor high. We are responsible when it comes to pricing. And we assure you of our state of the out service.
ABOUT Bangladesh Computer Samity (BCS)
Around late 1987, a renowned business professional of our country, first floated the idea of forming of forming an association of the Computer Industry which could serve as a common base for this industry to express its views to the Government. The idea was that by forming a group or an association the interest of the group would be served better.
He was joined by other like minded forward looking persons and the first association took it shape with the formation of ad-hoc committee comprised of 11 companies. Mr.S M Kamal, who was the first to have the idea of the association, was selected as the Founder President, Mr.Aftab Ul Islam as the Vice President. These sponsor members played a pivotal role in bringing IT into national importance it enjoys today.
Around 1991, a draft Memorandum and Article of Association was prepared. It was then translated to Bangla and approved to comply with the existing rules and regulations of the Government. Bangladesh Computer Samity is the only licensed and registered body representing all the hardware and softwares vendors of our country. It is also the only Authorized Information Technology Association in Bangladesh.
As part of its expansion drive and also to greater area of influence BCS later on became members in different associations. It became a Category A member of the Federation of Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce & Industry, the apex business body of our country. It also joined international ICT bodies as in WITSA and ASOCIO.
Aims & Objectives
- To unite and encourage all computer vendors to join in one platform for achieving their common interest.
- To unit and encourage cooperation amongst companies, firms and industries.
- To seek cooperation among all the members in the ICT business.
- To safeguard the interest of its members and their development
- To boost/encourage, promote and diversify effective use of Computer in Bangladesh.
- To render expert advise to the concerned authorities on computer technology and its implication of the economy of Bangladesh.
- To make representation to the Government and related bodies on behalf of BCS members with a view to reduce bottlenecks, grievances, anomalies and meeting legitimate demands.
- To discuss and promote legislative support and other measures connected to or having bearing on the business.
Men's A S AS Roma Wolf Screw Neck T-shirts Size S Purple