PC News Herald mug
Seen on Scene: Creative Con Cosplay
- 54 photos
- PC Creative Con brought out the cosplayers and fans Saturday.
- Album ID: 1961280
- Photos by TONY SIMMONS | The News Herald
Confederate flag rally
- The 850 Confederacy hosted a Confederate Ride on July 19.
- Photos by Patti Blake
- About 10 competitors participated in the annual zucchini race at the Grand Lagoon Waterfront Farmers Market on July 18.
- About 24 teens participated in a Navy Teen Summer Camp Scholarship Program to learn about new skills and career opportunities with the Navy.
West Bay reopening
- West Bay Elementary opened its doors to students and their families for tours on July 15.
Reader Content: Best of the beach
- 20 photos
- We asked readers for their best beach shots. Here are the results.
Life's a Beach - July 11
- Locals and visitors alike enjoy Bay County's beaches during the week of July 6.
- Photos by News Herald Photographers Andrew Wardlow, Heather Leiphart and Patti Blake
- Hectic Electric hosts a block party in downtown St. Andrews.
- Photos by Heather Leiphart
July Wild Art
- Random, unscheduled photographs taken around Bay County by News Herald staff photographers.
Reader Content: 4th of July
- 12 photos
- We asked for 4th of July photos and here are the results.
RED 7" Mini Notebook Laptop Netbook Android 4.0 4gb Storage 1.2ghz Wifi Windows Hd Solid Black Mini Laptop 7 Inch Netbook Notebook Computer Tablet Pc, Installed Wifi and Camera, Watch News, Youtube Facebook Twitter, Supports Netflix, Word/excel/power Point, 2 USB Ports, Sd Card Slot, Hdmi Port to Connect with Tv
Personal Computer (amar)
What would be the ideal, low cost, CPU configuration for a hacker PC? - Quora
What I prefer is a Dell Netbook, you can get on ebay for around $100 used. Add an external CD-Rom ($12 on ebay), remove the SSD or hard drive from the dell and use a live boot cd of Backtrack.
Small, portable, no forensic evidence left behind (make sure to alter MAC address of WIFI/Ethernet card via BT) and poof you got a perfect hacking machine.
Due to the cheap price you can literally throw it away if you are paranoid and buy a new one each major attack and NO data can be recovered.